We’re only 4 days away from a very special NorthStar Christmas. With that in mind here are 5 special “Need to Know” instructions.
- We originally made 1,000 tickets available and gave them ALL out. Then we added 200 extra tickets/seats and have less than 100 of those remaining. It’s going to be an energy filled, exciting jam packed Christmas Eve to remember. YOU DO NOT want to miss the first 90 seconds of the service. If you’re late, you’ll regret it for the rest of the year…seriously! So we recommend you arrive 15 minutes early and grab a seat with your family.
- We’ve got a special treat in store for you this year. In the 15 minutes before each service our auditorium will be filled with the sounds of Christmas Jazz. That’s right – a LIVE jazz band playing your Christmas favorites!
- Our Christmas Eve experience is designed for the whole family to worship together, so there will be no children’s programming.
- Have the kids wear their Christmas Pajamas! We love this NorthStar Christmas tradition.
- Christmas Eve service is our weekly worship service There will be no services at NorthStar on Sunday, December 23rd. Enjoy time with family or feel free to worship at another area church.
Merry Christmas and may your hearts be filled with Joy and Hope! See you at A NorthStar Christmas soon!